? A ‘Brief’ excerpt of your presentation: Music History is a narrative… and narratives are interesting. Every good story needs chapters. The more relatable the story, the better. Busy work is boring, meaningful work is meaningful, and note-taking should be for things of note. Consolidation of learning can be demonstrated in a number of ways….
- Call for Papers OMEA/CMIEC Interlude 2017 Conference
- Vacant OMEA Board Positions
- Call for Writers – Aga Khan Museum
- Disturbing Trends: Recent Data on Music Education in Ontario. An Ontario Music Educators’ Association Response to the 2016 People for Education Annual Report.
- Interlude 2017 – Call for Clinicians and Keynote Information!