Starting and Running an Effective Music Council at your School Running a music program is a lot of work. On top of all of your duties as a teacher, there are a countless number of tasks that need to be done to keep your program running on all cylinders. You can’t possibly do everything on…
- Call for Papers OMEA/CMIEC Interlude 2017 Conference
- Vacant OMEA Board Positions
- Call for Writers – Aga Khan Museum
- Disturbing Trends: Recent Data on Music Education in Ontario. An Ontario Music Educators’ Association Response to the 2016 People for Education Annual Report.
- Interlude 2017 – Call for Clinicians and Keynote Information!