Learning Goals: Students will develop an understanding of the diverse forms and sounds of the First Nations, Metis and Inuit Music Students will investigate new pieces and apply their knowledge to new contexts minds-on-listening music-review-project-1 music-review-project teacher-resource-music-what-do-you-know final-reflection-with-evaluation fnmi-lesson-plan fnmi-music-general-information group-project-guidelines group-project-rubric music-review-rubric music-what-do-you-know…
- Call for Papers OMEA/CMIEC Interlude 2017 Conference
- Vacant OMEA Board Positions
- Call for Writers – Aga Khan Museum
- Disturbing Trends: Recent Data on Music Education in Ontario. An Ontario Music Educators’ Association Response to the 2016 People for Education Annual Report.
- Interlude 2017 – Call for Clinicians and Keynote Information!