This year, 2019, marks the centennial of The Ontario Music Educators’ Association (OMEA); OMEA is the oldest continuing music education association in Canada. Over the past hundred years, music educators, through membership in our association, have been strong advocates for developing and improving music education for the students in Ontario schools.
- Secondary School OMEA Brainstorming Session
- OMEA Participates in Joint Advocacy to school boards
- OMEA RELEASE FRAMEWORK FOR MUSIC CLASSES DURING COVID-19
- AMPLIFY 2020 CONFERENCE MOVING TO ONLINE FORMAT
- OMEA Board of Directors issues statement on Black Lives Matter. Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Directorship to be established.