Welcome to the Exhibitors’ Application page for the upcoming OMEA/CMIEC Conference November 1-3, 2018 at the Hamilton Convention Centre.
Please note that we have updated our classification of exhibitors and rates for the 2018 conference in order to clarify the definition of each exhibitor type.
There are three classifications of exhibitors as follows:
- Retailers and Industry partners that sell goods or services that support Music Education in Ontario
- Such as retailers, manufacturers, distributors, tour/travel operators
- $600/booth up to 4 booths plus $80 CMIEC Membership with up to 2 nametags per both plus lunches
Academic Institutions and Cultural Organizations
- Organizations that provides goods or services that support Music Education in Ontario such as Universities, Conservatories, Orchestras, Camps.
- $400/booth up to 2 booths plus $80 CMIEC Membership with up to 2 nametags per booth and lunches
Current OMEA Affiliated Organizations that qualify for the $150 display table
- Association of Male Choruses of Ontario (AMCO)
- Canadian Band Association (CBA)
- Canadian Music Educators’ Association (CMEA)
- Canadian Music Industry Education Committee (CMIEC)
- Carl Orff Canada – Ontario Chapter (COCMFC)
- Choirs Ontario (CO)
- Coalition for Music Education in Canada (CMEC)
- Kodaly Society of Ontario (KSO)
- Ontario Band Association (OBA)
- Ontario Registered Music Teachers Association (ORMTA)
- Ontario Strings Association (OSA)
- Ontario Vocal Festival (OVF)
$150 for 1 draped table and 2 nametags with lunches
When completing the web form, the OMEA Affiliated Organizations should select their name from the dropdown menu.