In their most recent survey of Ontario Elementary Schools, People for Education highlighted a number of concerning facts regarding Music Education in our public schools. There are two areas of particular concern to the Ontario Music Educators’ Association: The steady and marked decline of identified music teachers in Ontario elementary schools; and the clear divide in accessibility to music programs between rural and urban schools.
- Call for Papers OMEA/CMIEC Interlude 2017 Conference
- Vacant OMEA Board Positions
- Call for Writers – Aga Khan Museum
- Disturbing Trends: Recent Data on Music Education in Ontario. An Ontario Music Educators’ Association Response to the 2016 People for Education Annual Report.
- Interlude 2017 – Call for Clinicians and Keynote Information!