In their most recent survey of Ontario Elementary Schools, People for Education highlighted a number of concerning facts regarding Music Education in our public schools. There are two areas of particular concern to the Ontario Music Educators’ Association: The steady and marked decline of identified music teachers in Ontario elementary schools; and the clear divide in accessibility to music programs between rural and urban schools.
- Concern and Hope. OMEA Response to the 2018 People for Education Arts Report.
- 2018 Pre-Service/New Teacher Retreat
- CHECK OUT THE OMEA/CMIEC 2017 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
- Featured Article – Classical Music Transformed through Musical Futures Philosophy
- BEAT THE RUSH – REGISTER FOR COUNTERPOINT 2018 TODAY!